S first day homeschool for new year:
- S did her iqra reading as usual. Like others S also always moved from where she read every day, alhamdulillah. For me, I don't like to get children to moved to new sentence until they grasp the one before and it will always be two line or the most is three line. Although they can do more, but as I want them to say it proper as well, I make sure their pronunciation is correct before they get moved. Especially it's hard when they come to a big quran and they get used with the pronunciation with less correct tajweed. Although she didn't learn tajweed yet, but I teach all my children with tajweed pronunciation since the first page of iqra.
- Than she did her maths which is multiple operation. I ask her to leave the division as some of them come with the big number for her. Her last year homeschool on maths, she had achieve around 95% correct of all her work. And some of the worksheet and work she done actually had reach one level than she need to be. So, she will be doing lots of worksheet to train her brain in maths.
- In literacy she did in her grumpy grammar workbook. Which she learn about sentence, phrase and adjective. She always love English and this year I'm looking to improve more on her interest. As she love reading and writing up story and her English is improve a lot by her own reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment