Progress?
PS is as usual on First college, but now she wasn't sure. Yes, she wasn't sure. That's right. Why? Well, she as usual got nervous when thinking about exam. She was trying to do some exam paper and she wasn't confident. Sound usual when she was about to take exam in school for year 6 SATs. I haven't manage to talk with the headteacher yet, but probably will. She also find another online school which she think better which is also a competitor to First College. Actually it was like, working towards exam. She's not on the class which call scholars yet. This class is for student who is ready for exam. I wasn't really bother to be honest. She do have plenty ambition before. But, I usually talk to her through and at some point I do let her think that she will pursue this course and that but she do understand that she will not going anywhere I can't go. Which mean she cannot pursue her course which are far from where ever I live. Second thing that I talk her through at the end of the day, we as muslim woman got a nature responsibility when we grow up towards our family. Which mean, she will Insya Allah will grow up to be woman, a wife and mother and any thing she want to pursue in the future will have to weight everything through. And to please Allah, we of course has always choose our nature carrier and responsibility which is as a wife and mother.
PS is as usual on First college, but now she wasn't sure. Yes, she wasn't sure. That's right. Why? Well, she as usual got nervous when thinking about exam. She was trying to do some exam paper and she wasn't confident. Sound usual when she was about to take exam in school for year 6 SATs. I haven't manage to talk with the headteacher yet, but probably will. She also find another online school which she think better which is also a competitor to First College. Actually it was like, working towards exam. She's not on the class which call scholars yet. This class is for student who is ready for exam. I wasn't really bother to be honest. She do have plenty ambition before. But, I usually talk to her through and at some point I do let her think that she will pursue this course and that but she do understand that she will not going anywhere I can't go. Which mean she cannot pursue her course which are far from where ever I live. Second thing that I talk her through at the end of the day, we as muslim woman got a nature responsibility when we grow up towards our family. Which mean, she will Insya Allah will grow up to be woman, a wife and mother and any thing she want to pursue in the future will have to weight everything through. And to please Allah, we of course has always choose our nature carrier and responsibility which is as a wife and mother.
I had register her and MS for Seerah course, the life of the Prophet with Eaalim. They suppose to start three weeks ago but the Uztaz went to Hajj and the course will now started this weekend, Insya Allah. I had also register both of them for course pursue toward learning basic Shafie fikh with sunni path. I am also register myself at first. Than as i have family discount which is pretty much cheaper and affordable, I though PS should be alright to take it as well. Than after first lesson because it seems so basic and the Ustaz seem teaching it in easy way for student to understand and with the basic islamic studies MS and PS already got, they should be able to follow it. I know that both of them will benefit this so much. Although I wasn't eager about then to do the exam but as the introduction lesson, the ustaz said that this is not about the exam , but the knowledge it self. And I was really assure with sunni path as they will not make people confuse and become mujtahid and teaching clear but in some way let the student make up their mind. It's not. This is the sunni path as it's call and a traditional method which has now been cover up a lots by other method who at some point declare themselves better in quran and sunnah and this is being the part of the sign of the last day.- People who declare themselves better in the quran and hadis and people before them. Nauzubillah.
In other progress, MS is now finishing off Algebra topic in Conquer Maths. The only topic for him for Year 8. So, although we seems like off the rail a bit with my busy timetable, seems like we ok. He will soon just doing revision in maths before pursue for year 9 topic. He also improving a lots in other things, mostly critical thinking. He going matured fast each day. Also I notice that his teenage hormone is coming faster. He seems sometimes weak or lazy and sleepy at day time. Funny though for me. As another teenager in the house!! But as experience before, I take it easy this time. He help me a lots in my business as well. Seems know what to do and behave like a big strong man as well, Alhamdulillah. Very glad. I don't want them to be too pious now, as they still have long way to go, but also not too loose. But, I don't mind them seems not too religious as my approach, but have firm belief in their heart and although they might have interest in some of teenage world but easy to pull back. Alhamdulillah. They have to have some taste to enable them to strengthen themselves in the future and not easily become burn out. I just don't want burn out as a Muslim. Something I really scared off. So, I do take it easy at some point and let their teenage world and hormone flow but still everything pretty much under control.
I believe sooner or later I will have a little control over them and they will have to make decision on their own. So, to be able to know about other things and taste a tiny amount will make them feel it's nothing rather than too excited over it the first time. To control own nafs is not easy. And not to be able to see or feel anything at all, first time will easily get burn when hot been taste or too cold when the cold been touch although it was actually nothing exciting at all.
For example, I have tv in the house. Kids do watch movies, drama and things like that. But, to push them to actually get into the environment, it will be no and no and no..weird to be honest. PS do wear teenage bracelet. Like wearing snikers shoes and things like that. But, in other way she will not actually go to youth club which now we got next door to us in the church as she didn't feel comfortable with the kids she see. Although I have talk through with the priest and we know them quiet well and they are very good and have a high manner, but she not really keen. Alhamdulillah she has her own world at some point but rather have her own comfortable environment we build up. For example, she will say, " no ummu, that's no good." Pointed at some certain situation around. She know what to choose and what not to choose. Alhamdulillah. I could say, the trust has been build up quiet strongly.
AS is OK. He was on his track for some reason. I will have to workout more with S at some point. But, not that bad. We can always jump in and catch up. The beautiful of homeschool ,Alhamdulillah.

No comments:
Post a Comment