At the moment, looks like PS will have to stay homeschool. I had come to the term that she may just stay home as the late admission to Jamia will lead her to stay for her alimah course longer than she expected.
- She read her quran and she still on albaqarah. As others, I will only let her to read one or two new ayah a day. I will make sure she read them with good tajweed before I moved her. She will read from the start until where she is. This is how I used to read when I used to learn my quran and this is how she need to do. Although the lenght of mine and her is big different. where I used to sit for 3 hours Monday to friday for my quran reading since I was 7 years old. Anyway, she also start learning her tajweed at her Saturday school which is a good thing.
- She did her English; Comparing text from her Letts workbook. She need to improve lots of her English as I rarely got to sit with her. I will subscribe her on line tutoring for English and Maths which she needed as she grow bigger and need more serious attention and help on both subject as I got to pay attention on three others.
- Maths she did revision on her Math revision book about numbers, power and roots.

No comments:
Post a Comment