It was alright at the moment. We had to go down to Loughborough for a visit of a dear friend with her husband who suddenly had to make decision to go back to Malaysia. We spend a night there and before afternoon as derive back home. Me and M had a great conversation and chat that night as hub and her husband and MS iktikaf at the masjeed as there are one local jamaat from Northampton. M is hafizah and also Alimah. She had also spend some good two years at South Africa Darul Ulom but had to continue her study in Malaysia due to health problem. But, that two years had made her a different than Darul Ulum student which only study in Malaysia. All her sibling is either already hafiz and Hafizah and Alim and Alimah or is still in Darul Ulum and some of them that already finish also pursuing academic courses in Malaysia.
Therefore it was a nice conversation and chat that I need which in some way had made me having a lesson upon sharing my own experience. Sometimes you didn't realise what you been through, understand through out until you had open up your own mouth. On the way back home, we stop by at Dewsbury for Zohr and asar prayer , and while hub praying at Markazi Masjeed, I stop by Sister SS. Sister SS is actually daughter of Malaysian literature writer in Malaysia, A Samad Said. She married with a Gujerati couple of years back. She was lucky to be able to live at the heart of Islamic environment in Dewsbury. She is a teacher for nearly 30 years and she's now teaching Muslim Girls schools in Science. We haven't seen each other for quiet sometimes and the meeting was great. She cooked us some lunch although only with a short notice. We had a good time until nearly 5 pm when we depart from Dewsbury and arrived home one and half hour later.
Sunday was relaxing day. me and the girls went to weekly Taaklim in Sunderland. Monday was also a relaxing day, well, tiring day for me as I was just waiting for my weekly menstrual. I was really dragging this time, probably because of less rest weeks and weeks before. I had invited a friend to come for dinner after she finish work. We than had a good chat till about 9 pm. She just moved to the town we live from Sunderland. The only Malaysian where we live. Her house is about ten minutes from our house. She got one boy same age as AS. She married with local English man that become muslim upon married. She wasn't a practice muslim herself but now realise how important deen is. As she got no one here, and don't really know local muslim, I know that I had to make sure I engage some sort of relationship with her to encourage and motivate her and Insya Allah to pull her husband interest towards bringing deen into his life as well. Therefore this meeting and chat is good and important.
I was busy before and haven't got much time for others outside the house and really need to concentrate on my own family. But, at some point, community is also important. Especially other muslim sister in need. I believe that if we got the courage and motivation, than we had to try to share it with other sister who is lack of courage and motivation to get back on track with deen. It's part of the responsibility which I had to bear with me at some point.
Today was another lazy day. I had spend time resting and sleeping. But, manage to clear up and tidy up around the house after waking up, feel really fresh, Alhamdulillah. I manage to scrub kitchen as well and still got some of other things to do around the house, such as cleaning the fridge and sort out me and my husband clothes to folded and out in place and ironing, at least iron to be done for three weeks ahead. Which can help me a lots once we start back on our study. Also try to sort out paperwork related to PS new registration with Interhigh. Than start to finish off study planner for all three kids.
I am due to bring kids for some outdoor, if they want. I am not really sure. It has been raining heavily since last night. Seems weather forecast said it will be raining in the next couple of days. Although in the afternoon it was pretty lovely and the boys was playing outside.
Although we are not on study schedule, I found kids are working on Art and Craft. PS was making something with colour paper and etc. Each of them got sketch pad I bought from The Works. AS suddenly had show her talent and shine out brilliantly in Art. Very very impress. Just like MS when he was small. The drawing come with fine detail. Well, my mum side , all are brilliant in arts. Hub also got a good hand for art. I am very creative myself and mostly decoration in the class when we was in primary school made by me since I was in year 1! But, I wasn't really best on drawing but more on decoration, making schedule and thing for display such as poster is my strength. I love sticking and glueing as well. PS had a big passion in Art but unfortunately don't have nature for it in her. It's come from her constant practise and love for it. Although she is good in term of creativity. Just similar in my situation but I was more patient. S is good and creative as well and much more patient. She just don't have confident much in drawing and think she's bad in it as she compare with MS and AS. Both the boys just born with it! It's really MS strong area. He also can go through detail drawing. Which can make him a good Design Engineer like hub. But, he didn't really be able to make decision yet although I think product design is a very good course for him.
I probably had another task tomorrow to bring another new sister to meet another local sister. This new sister, her husband transfer from US to UK and working same place as my husband. They originally Pakistani. I will bring her and her tow kids to meet another local Pakistani sister tomorrow Insya Allah if everything goes fine. She just been here less than a year and didn't know anybody except us. She had help cooked for my kids during my stay in the hospital when I had hot oil burn. Masya Allah, may Allah reward her. So, I was trying to fill in some other responsibilities for people outside my house at the moment during this half term. I had plenty more in the list, but had to go through one by one Insya Allah.
We will have man jamaat from Malaysia in the area from Thursday night to Saturday. We probably will have ad hoc prograam at my house for Malaysian sister. I will also be busy cooking for them, Insya Allah. Sunday Insya Allah we will attend a local event at a place which hub had been volunteer working with steam engine in Sunderland. I will have to try to squeeze one hour weekly taaklim as well, Insya Allah.
We will also need to try to fetch some halal meat in Newcastle as all our ration in the freezer had finish. I wasn't sure when but got to be done sometimes this week. Insya Allah hopefully it will be meaning full half term off to help me to do couple of things to refresh the whole house.

No comments:
Post a Comment