ConquerMaths - Real Maths Lessons from a Real Maths Teacher!

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

More of Geography Lesson 27 September






This time together with MS, S and AS . Usually I print out the map, for the lesson that we had long time ago. This time I think they should learn the skill of drawing map which I used to learn in my primary school by tracing the map. So, I print out the outline of the map from Enchanted Learning and get them to trace in their Geography notebook.

Label the map and than write some simple fact about it and make a Flag, a bit of art and craft I guess.

Other subject yesterday work brilliantly. Every one did their Maths, English and reading quran. We didn't yet did formal Islamic studies. Neither do working project and experiment I hope to get in to. but we get there. At least we increase from two subject a day to three now. Islamic studies is something we do in action , we talk and we sit in halakah. So, I wasn't that desperate in a way. Just to bring it into note formally and learn more in formal setting apart from workbook.

I was please to see where we going now and at this moment I am desperate to get the work in the garden done as weather is nice and warm. So do other things at the same time don't want our routine homeschool interrupted. Alhamdulillah for the blessing that Allah send...Life is hard, but nothing easy at the end. Let alone Jannah...I keep reminding my self!

No comments: