Salamu alaykum sis, Arghhh! Have I heard you screaming your head off????? How have you managed to cook with the kids having fun painting in your kitchen? Mash'Allah they look so happy though! Hope the food was 'mess-free' or should I say 'paint-free'! xx duas
I think I might scream! But, I don't know how I just be so calm watching them doing it while I was on top on my head on cooking!
My daughter play that with our next door daughter. only two og them. But after they finish, a visitor arrived before I had chande to tidy it all up. All kids ended up pick one thing and start painting. What can I say, i leave them to enjoy themselves!
jazakaAllahHuhairan for stopping by.
I thin the food was paint free but the floor not! I made my son clean the floor as I was flat out after everybody go home!
2 comments:
Salamu alaykum sis,
Arghhh! Have I heard you screaming your head off?????
How have you managed to cook with the kids having fun painting in your kitchen? Mash'Allah they look so happy though!
Hope the food was 'mess-free' or should I say 'paint-free'!
xx duas
Salam Sis,
I think I might scream! But, I don't know how I just be so calm watching them doing it while I was on top on my head on cooking!
My daughter play that with our next door daughter. only two og them. But after they finish, a visitor arrived before I had chande to tidy it all up. All kids ended up pick one thing and start painting. What can I say, i leave them to enjoy themselves!
jazakaAllahHuhairan for stopping by.
I thin the food was paint free but the floor not! I made my son clean the floor as I was flat out after everybody go home!
Post a Comment