Today we had the quickest homeschool, I think. So do kids think. Why? We had start school early as they wake up early and think to watch some cartoon. Kids don't really had time for t.v. on weekdays and we always busy weekend.
I ask them, are they wanted to watch now and ended up finish homeschool late, or start now and later got time to play in the garden as well as watch t.v. later. Of course they choose to study early. Amazingly, by 2pm we finish everything. Everything mean, Maths, English, Other subject ( science , geog, history or creativity) , islamic studies and quran reading. Plus we stop for praying and eating as well. Plus they been out side for one hour at 11am.
So, we all love today. I do hope that it will continue tomorrow and for the rest of the coming spring and summer. I know that the weather had change the feeling. Everybody just feel wake up and ready to start off. Including hormone changing kid, PS.
Fill in the schedule themselves except AS, also help to motivate them and organise themselves. It make a different as they know that they had a worry if they not fill in all five boxes, which also mean they didn't finish their school for the day yet. It help them to keep an eye for themselves which had a good outcome, alhamdulillah. I wish I can have some picture to share, but haven't got much time yet.
I'm now learning how to do gardening as I'm very bad at it! Couple of seed been sow now and looking good! Can't wait to see when it can be harvest but..opppppsss...had to e patient doing the garden here in UK. I'm learning and always learning, Insya Allah.
Got loads of things to do as try to organise our homeschool to welcome spring and summer. Start to think to change schedule, so we will start to do more outside activity. What I will do, is go back to all the lesson, revise and learn a hands on from it. Can't wait for lots and lots of experiment!

No comments:
Post a Comment