ConquerMaths - Real Maths Lessons from a Real Maths Teacher!

Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Mom Award


I've been given this award by independent learner. Jazaka Allah Huhairan for the award. Although I'm not really sure that I deserve this, certainly being a mom is not an easy job and I believe it the most challenging and hard work as we will be asking about our responsibility when we stand in front of Allah Azza wajalla.
As there are a question need to answer coming together with the award, here it goes:
Admit one thing you feel awful about being a mom:
Well, I thought that I had one but when I think back again, do I have one? I don't think I will feel awful being a mum. Although I do shout and scream to my kids, I don't feel bad or awful about it. I believe that as a mum I had to be in control and allow to be in anger if they make something bad. I'm almost didn't feel bad if I had to shout and scream or let my anger out BUT at the same time, I believe I try my best to control my anger and let it out only for particular reason and I had a strong reaso to do it. I don't think I should had let my anger out if my kids are doing the right thing. But, at the end, kids are kids, hey! So, for me I don't consider my shout and scream sometimes is bad as kids need to know who in control.
I been told 9 years ago, that my kids may not love me when they big as I'm too in control and 'strict'. But, at the time being, they had show me how being in control over them is something they need. To tell them off is part of the mom jo I believe, so, shouldn't feel awful about!
List 7 things you love about your kids:
1. I love the challenge they had for me in bringing them up.
2. I love to watch and observe them grow up.
3. I love observe the theory I try to put in practice, try and error and try again different way.
4. I love their unconditional love for me.
5. I love when they had surprise for me to show their aprrieciation and their thank you word for me as cook their favourate food or buy something for them.
6. I love when they understand that I need my own space.
7. I love to see how they try hard to understand and practice deen in their life.
Jazaka Allah Huhairan again for the award!!

No comments: