ConquerMaths - Real Maths Lessons from a Real Maths Teacher!

Monday, 1 December 2008

Homeschool, mindsprinting and ad duha; in picture












Been busy as usual with homeschool. As the day getting shorter and colder, I was hibernating most of the time. We gather in the lounge all the time while we homeschool as it keep us warm with fire heat.

We moving fast on Ad Duha book with arabic lesson, writing and pronounciation. We also moving faster on mindsprinting. I was thinking if we can moved further on minds printing, than we might take a day or two off sometimes and focus on fun learning and may be do some lap book and project. I haven't been able to d that as I was busy catching them up on their learning which need to focus on. I really wanted to do some fun learning and project with them, but time is messing at the moment for me in winter. Hopefully we will be sometimes. Got some more picture of PS project and lap book. Will post it later.

2 comments:

ummrashid said...

MaashAllah the room looks cosy, with the low table.

Sofinee Harun said...

Very cosy but in a mess most of the time. I love the table. Wanted to find more at car boot. It's around £4 to $5. It's originally IKEA.