Today, has been 'not so much but OK day'. Whenever I'm not being so busy, which not so much visitor this one and two weeks, I been lazy and my body had move less than when I was busy. The result, when I nerly having monthly period, it will hit me hard. Sleepy and tired most of time surrounded me every single minute.
This morning, I decided to have a nap after hubby off to work. I been cook last night before hubby back from his diving course means I'm already have food for today. I have a good 2 hours sleep, alhamdulillah. As a result, we start homeschool a bit late. As we need to stop for zhor, asr and magrib prayer, also for lunch, we don't really do much as we always did whenever we back into homeschool routine. But, it's OK rather than nothing.
Quran reading for everybody as usual.
Than..
AS:
Ad duha on number 11 and 13 of pronounciation and writing in arabic. Also learning circle and square in arabic. Alhamdulillah he get on so well.
As I never get a chance to print his mindsprinting worksheet, I let him off today with learning and print him a sheet to colour.
S:
Ad duha on writing the letter ro' and zal' and recognise the word on begining, alone, middle and end. Learn to write the letter and also how to join it with other letter. Get on pretty well and get lots of exercise in every lesson.
Done English comprehension test from primary resource. Maths worksheet from mindsprinting of 'nearest to'. Get on with it easy peasy for her, alhamdulillah.
MS:
Ad duha on review the lesson of sukoon, shuddah and hamzatul-wasi. Lots of memorising words in arabic. REad the ayat with the symbol. Write the ayat from quran and recognise the symbol. Start on lesson on recohnising the letter without symbol. Means teach how to write the letter in arabic without any symbol on it. Alhamdulillah it has been a good program and it's worth every penny spend on it.
Did Maths worksheet from mindsprinting. Still on multiplication. Done it in short time as before. Not as a day before as he took ages to finish it. Also comprehension from mindsprinting.
PS:
Making her memorisation book to put all her vocabulary in it that she learn from ad duha and need to be memorise. Up to now she had learnMukhruj ( how letter are pronounce), Shamsee letter (sun letter), Qamaree letter moon letter), Mudd Arith (the mudd of stopping), Sukoon Itlaaq ( Sukoon of release) and Meem and Noon Mooshuddud (with shuddah). On all this lesson it has clear explanation on tajweed rules, reading practice, writing practice, vocabulary list, vocabulary practice, translation of words, matching the words with meaning and find the ayat from quran. After every three lesson there's one review on all the topics learn. It's very satisfying program, alhamdulillah. Especially for English speaking and non arabic background.
PS had lots of worksheet from mindspriting today. All about converting decimal to fraction. She already know it, but she need to strengthen them before moved to another topic. Did comprehension from mindspriting and write a poem. A scary one.
Overall it has been an OK day. Hopefully tomorrow we will be more effective and get to do another subject and more from workbook as well. I'm already got everything priting out today which should be ready for tomorrow mindsprinting work. I just need to prepare something for other subject. So, quiet happy for tomorrow and hopefully Allah make it easy for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment