Maths: Both of them on mindsprinting worksheet. As they had plenty of worksheet to go before they move to the next topic, I decided get them to do only lesson worksheet. Not homework worksheet as it had become too burden and boring. I need them to enjoy and at the sam time understand how maths need exercise. So, two worksheet in a day and in a hope to finish of the topic early. PS still on decimal division. MS on long multiplication. But, hey! They both now can answer timetables quicker than me! And I just love that.
English: They both had comprehension from mindsprinting and also lesson from ed helper. It's most on learning how to write. It's cover things like dialouge, ironic, mood in the story and etc. I just love how ed helper design the worksheet and at the same time explain to children how to write.
Other subject. They both on geography and also science. PS did worksheet about respiratory. Just to revise and improve more knowledge as ed helper from US curriculum gives more broadly knowledge than UK curriculum. MS did worksheet on muscle and movement.
Quran reading as usual.
Islamic studies: PS on Khalifah Rashidun ( Seerah). MS on Tauhid which learning together with S.
Alhamdulillah, they both had been on revision a lots before they can move as they are product of school before. They brain had 'slightly damage' so to say and need to be clean up and organise them back again in new order!

No comments:
Post a Comment