This among sentence that AS write in his diary. I just found out while we were in Birmingham visiting the jamaat there. He bring couple of things to get him occupied including his diary. I was so shock to find this out. Usually he will only want to arite the correct words. This will make him need someone all the time to spell for him. This is not good in term of learning. He nee dto just write out from the phonic sound as he can now read a lots. I'm always frustrated with his story writing and didn't actually get him to do story writing.
But, as usual, whenever we busy, Allah will guide the children in learning. And of course the guidance from Allah is the most important. Bottom is among the sentence AS write in his diary:
Monday: "It wus cool".
Tuesday: "I had fun day".
Wednesday: "Das the day want I want to shop". (This the day I went to shop)
Thursday: "I like BEN 10".
Friday: "I like egg".
Saturday:
Sunday: "It wus a cool day".
Monday" I wan to hoamschool".
Tuesday: "I plad wud the sow". ( I play with snow)
Wednesday: "I wus bod". ( I was bored)
Thursday: "It is cool today".
Friday: "Muslim ar good. I am a muslims."
Saturday: "I want to the mosc". ( I went to the mosque)
Sunday: "I want to the shops". ( I went to the shops)
Monday: "Ties day is fun". (These day is fun)
It was so good to see the development like that as than it motivate me more and show me the result from the effort I had made. I'm not a teacher nor having a degree. I never been to university. Many Malaysian if they heard someone homeschool, the mother expected to be educated and have at least a degree. Also the way people think when it's come to homeschool which need to have proper training to teach our own children.
Of course we all need to learn how to. But, first, mother instinct towards her own children is natural. Now a days, there's plenty resource that we can used. Either we used one of the resource that already there in the market or like me whose very fussy, wanted to design and mix everything and make my own way. The best things is I'm work as freelance homeeducator whose didn't tied with my own formal university theory as I neevr been to uni or tied up with a formal theory of education as I didn't learn all that sort of theory and hate it a lots. I believe in freelance way and work my own way as every parents know their own child better. Also we can find the resource that suitable for us and I like the resource that didn't tie me with one sort of theory only and something that giving plenty of option and flexible.
I was worried and think how am I gonna teach AS to start doing writing without thinking too much to spell perfectly. As he should write and learn to spell while he's learning it along the way. Now, the worries gone. Suddenly he started to do all the books and worsheet and deliver his idea in writing without worries weather his writing is correct or not.
The other reason I think is because I was busy, and on top of that I believe we busy for a good reason. Everytime we busy means we entertain guest and doing work of dakwah because of Allah. So than, Allah is always there to help and every time, kids always improve themselves with me my help, alhamdulillah.

1 comment:
MaashAllah!
Post a Comment