Just a quick post. A picture shown PS ICT class with ehr sibling. She is a pro in ICT , so to say and I let her to teach her siblings. She love it sooo much and she do have a big massive talent in teaching and make them understand and firm. She can also make her there sibling listen to her at the same time!!
That picture is on her first class. She did couple of class now. She make a preparation before and organize everything in order!! Better than me actually.
So, it's brushing her skill in working with children.
PS enjoying her conquer maths as I am now going to take for MS and S as well. But, we still on mindsprinting even though they do not enjoy it too much at some point as US curriculum is quiet hard and deeper. But, that's what I think they need as that's how I learn and that's how make me who I am. Some of the things is OK to be fun and light but not on all.
I know that I didn't make records on here which I should, and hopefully I can sometimes. We had been doing motivation class lately and I am also started to do Islam and Citizenship which is aimly for muslim kids who live in UK. It was a good brief of lesson and we just did second lesson today. I was aim to do this lesson more and go through it as much as I can and we alos will do motivation class probably once a week. It's a need when kids get bigger and alos for me. For them to see a big picture and keep motivated and focus in learning.
Alhamdulillah, house are all tidy, in order and sustain and I hope can continue to do so..

1 comment:
no commet
Post a Comment