Two nights ago, while I was setting up for dinnner, PS was on the computer writing on her blog. She left it in the middle of her post and off to eat. AS who finish her meal early then the others, sit in front of the laptop and start reading PS unfinish post. I was in the kitchen tidying. I start to listen to AS and start to laugh. His reading I can say just getting speedy now as the other when they in year 2/3 or may be when MS who a bit slow reader in year 4/5.
Then he reach to the last sentence, and keep saying it many time and then he remark, " This didn't make sense. Kakak ( this is what he call PS which in English means sister), this doesn't make sense."
He then keep repeating it again and again. I told Ps, "Look, AS age 6 can notice 13 years olds writing if they right or wrong".
Then AS said, " I can be a teacher. I can teach other people to read and write!".
Make me laugh again!
I just can't help my self thinking about his reading. How I'm struggle in my head and mind to encaurage him with reading and writing. He read everthing. Yes, everything almost fluently. All complicated words which should be for year 4/5, he read them as he learn them. But, certainly not from me or others but from himself. Well, just like my other children, he now had become their group of independent learner. Which what I want them to be. As from there, they wouldn't turn backor look back, but will keep learning anywhere with me or without me. As for that, they do gain lots of knowledge not from me but from documentary, books and surrouding.
Alhamdulillah..AS now join the family..! They all have their ambition, but teaching and learning is always what they love either girl or boys, they did this everywhere and anytime and with everybody around them.

2 comments:
MaashAllah.He has done so well.
Alhamdulillah..
thanks for your support..to be honest..!
Post a Comment