There are so many story since I had been on hiatus. Unfortunately I might no be able to record everything, if I don't write everything before I forgot. I had try to set up my own group on facebook for 'ourhomeschool progress' in the hope that it's make it easy for me to record the learning and what is happening. I did bought a diary for 2012, in the hope that I can at least sketch something in it for a quick record.
I had been quiet busy as I had container loading for my business just before Christmas Holiday. The last two weeks before the holiday, I was run errand. At the same time trying to get kids to do some learning in between. But in other way of course at the time like this, it was real proper learning for kids. Sorting out, figuring things. How to sort things out. Now, to sort boxes out into our van to bring it to the storage, PS and MS can manage well better than me. I mean, it's quiet a puzzle to ensure we used every single space, so we save the fuel. Things like this seems small, but they like value for learning. How to organise time. How to organise job. How to spread the job, sorting and dealing with people. This is real life that I am now happy that is happening.
I had dream before to actually open Bed and breakfast and cafe, actually wanted kids to get involved in more real life action, and secure environment. But, I think that dream is quiet difficult to achieve at the moment. Now as the business is quiet a sustain and I am getting busy, kids had also involve not just in simple thing, but other difficult task. It does really give better result, Insya Allah.
As the story in my other blog, me and hub had send MS to two weeks scholar's scribe course. I will try to put that in one post on it's own. This is on the 18th of December 2011. AS had went to karate grading on 17th December 2011. He's now had orange belt. I need to get him actually on swimming lesson sometimes soon. He always look forward to it and also been choose as best student of the day that week.
Than on 24th December, we had masturat jamaat (ladies jamaat that come with their mahram) from East London to Newcastle. There are six sister. One Pakistani, four Bangladeshi and One Malaysian. The Malaysian sister is married to Uzbekistan. Therefore me, hub and three kids excluding MS of course had been going back and forth to visit this jamaat, Alhamdulillah. It was very nice to have jamaat from London. One sister, who had 9 children and couple of grand kids also in the jamaat. I just love this jamaat because some of them can relate so much like me, where we just involved in the work of tabligh from our parents. It make a lots of different actually, although the different is because I was homeschool, and stay home, my involvement is far more than them as they are in Darul Ulom and boarding school.
Alhamdulillah it was so nice to be in such environment. Especially for the two girls. also PS got to meet new girl who attend Darul Ulom in Newcastle which she will be joining hopefully after Eid , Insya Allah. It will be very good for her, especially the school is very new. So, the girl akhlak is excellent. Which is what I want. I even now thinking if I should send S as well and also get her to do her school there as well...ermm...I was even thinking to move to Newcastle , so I can send MS for part time hifz as well. As part time hifz for boys is in the evening. Alimah course run from 9-12. PS can actually do A level there as well if she want. But, this will take the whole day. Especially for academic course, sometimes they had to stay until 7, if they had extra class for GCSE. But, many things got to be think...At the moment Insya Allah, PS will start after Eid if we didn't actually taken one plan project. Other wise she had to start January 2013 and might have to catch up. But, she don't like S to follow her and be on the same class. Therefore may be I had to send S a year after. we'll see, Insya Allah. Hopefully they had boys open soon, otherwise I see what I can do for MS. With his condition, I cannot put him in Darul Ulom..But, Insya Allah AS should be alright to go Dewsbury. Therefore I need proper plan to make sure he can be somewhat a bit advance.
So, there are plenty of bayan dan muzakarah for that whole week of Christmas Holiday for me and the girls. As there are quiet lots of young girls, Alhamdulillah we did plenty of infradi muzakarah. Sis N and me will rotate naturally when we give infradi muzakara. So, plenty benefit for me and the girls. I love when sisters in jamaat will spend all the time they got with for infradi dakwa..it will be lots of muzakarah about how important to bring deen into our life, how important to spend time to go in jamaat to learn and motivate ourselves.
After New Year holiday finish and MS had come back and hub had went back to work, PS still on holiday. MS was quiet ill when he came back, and I was also tired as I haven't got proper rest since week before. Therefore we just tidy the house and relax. What we did only muzakarah for Islamic studies and quran reading. It's good though. MS quran reading is much better now, I am so happy. It's come with proper pronunciation which nearly perfect tajweed. We did some random muzakarah everyday. From fikh us sunnah, repeat memorization of hadith and repeat memorization from everyday zikr.
On academic side, kids did start some Maths and English. Not other subject yet. I am in need to actually getting proper learning and squash them in tiny time as I got to actually plan and organise a simple wedding in our house for 100 guests end of this month for a student couple, than I will have to load another container sometimes next month..All this just happen to be in place..I am going to be very busy bee.
PS is back on her online school this week, since yesterday. She also got a place for basic Mandarin and basic child care course. So, that's good for her. She will drop her Spanish lesson as well so she can concentrate on Maths, English , Biology and Physic paper.

No comments:
Post a Comment