ConquerMaths - Real Maths Lessons from a Real Maths Teacher!

Thursday, 1 December 2011

On hold

Our homeschool is on hold at the minutes since weekend. I was busy last week, but still we manage. Than I get kids to do some work on Saturday as we confirm to be having guests from Monday to Wednesday. I had ten guests from Malaysia who had stayed in London before. They all came by train. On Sunday I had to go and collect my business stock and also to get all halal meat from Newcastle.

Than come back home to sort everything out. The horrible part is to try to hide all the homeschool books, paperwork, files, folder and everything as all room will be used by all the guests. I had to 'hide' everything in our library aka store room at the moment. But, I do not want to mess and dump everything as it will be hard for me to get back on it. So I had to pack some stock, organise the space and put all books, paperworks, folder, and everything in order for me to easily get everything back on track.

Today we had to go out again as I need to get some stock and meet my supplier. Than I had a called from another supplier that ask me to come around if I got time. The first one I go and see is in Ferry Hill which is South from where we live and another one is in Sunderland which is North from us. Therefore there are lots of driving around today and I am dead tired after the whole day Tuesday driving around after prepare food on Monday and than breakfast Tuesday morning for 16 people! Than again on Wednesday bring them shopping and sight seeing as well. Before send all the guests back to London at the train station.

Tomorrow I probably get MS, S and AS back on track. PS is also absent from Interhigh for two days and back on it today.

Looks like I had to try to catch up to cover up the study plan  I made. But, I think it won't be that hard to back on track. Insya Allah.

No comments: