ConquerMaths - Real Maths Lessons from a Real Maths Teacher!

Monday, 1 August 2011

Ramadhan Mubarak

Ramadhan Mubarak to all. May this Ramadhan come blessing and May be increase our amal and give us benefit than ramadhan before. Keep it up as in UK ramadhan is around 18+ hours. My kids are not been feeling well days before ramadhan, but they all will Insya Allah go through the fasting tomorrow accept me and PS who unfortunately cannot 'feel' the ramadhan yet.

I told AS that he don't have to fast tomorrow as hubby said to me , "don't force him to fast.".

I was just laugh as he got no idea at all that AS will keep his fasting on his own will and he was waiting for ramadhan to come and was so happy now. Even if I force him not to fast, he will not listen to me..it will be a very long day. About 18 and 3/4 hours for us in North East of England. I hope Allah make it easy for them. Insya Allah.

No comments: